Urinary infections Causes and Symptoms and Natural Home Remedies to prevent Urinary infections
Urinary infections usually present with increased frequency of passing urine, an inability to wait when the urge to pass urine comes, and burning or pain during micturition. These symptoms may be associated with fever, and dirty or smelly urine. There may be blood in the urine.
What are the causes of urinary infection?
The causes of urinary infection depend on a number of factors, including the age and sex of the patient. In general urinary infection is commoner in females than in males. Bacteria always contaminate the area around the urinary orifice in both sexes, and almost all urinary infection is due to ascent of these bacteria into the urinary tract. The human body has several defense mechanisms against these infections and usually symptomatic infections do not develop. Symptoms develop when there is some structural abnormality of the renal system that alters the flow of urine : this may include congenital ( from birth ) abnormalities in children and infants, stones in both sexes, prostate trouble in men, and hormonal factors in women.
Read more on http://www.herbalcureindia.com
Symptoms of Urinary Infection
Urinary tract infection occur in the upper urinary tract and the lower urinary tract. Each of these regions of the urinary tract manifest different urinary infection symptoms. Pay close attention to how your body is feeling to determine what UTI symptoms you are having. This information will help your doctor determine whether you have a urinary tract infection.
Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection
Following are some of the effective home remedies for urinary tract infection:
1. Take cranberry juice to fight urinary tract infection. It disallows bacteria to cling to the cell, which line the urinary tract.
2. Prepare a mixture of 1/2 tsp baking soda in eight ounce glass of water. It is very helpful on the first signs of urinary tract infection. The presence of baking soda in your system raises the acid-base balance of the acidic urine.
3. For acute urinary tract infection take 1/2 tsp of tincture every hour. It is an effective natural remedy for urinary tract infection.
4. For severe UTI blend equal parts of pipsissewa, buchu, echinacea, and uva ursi tinctures. Have 20 drops of this blended mixture every two hours for first two days and later 1 tsp four times a day, till you have completely recovered. Have a soothing tea such as marshmallow root to counter the strong antiseptic effect of urva ursi.
Prevention of urinary tract infection:
You can take action to prevent urinary tract infection:
1. Drink a lot of liquid Cranberry juice (not if you are taking the blood-thinning medication warfarin) and especially water. Cranberry juice is known as good naturall remedy for urinary tract infection.
2. Urinate promptly, when urge arises. Dont retain urin for a long time after you feel urge to urinate.
3. Wipe from front to back after urinating and after bowel movement. It helps bacteria in the anal region from spreading to the vagina and urethra.
4. Clean your genital area before sex intercourse
5. Empty your bladder as soon as possible after sex intercourse
6. Avoid using femine products that could be potentially irritable, such as deodorant sprays for genital areas.
7. Take showers instead of tub baths
About the Author
How To Make Natural Body Cream / Moisturizer, Ep38
Makari Naturalle Multi-Action Extreme Lightening Multi-vitamin Toning Body Lotion Enriched with Argan and Sweet Almond Oil, SPF 15, 17.6 Fl Oz.
This Multi-Vitamin toning body lotion leaves your skin brighter and silky soft with a light scent of Argan oil & Sweet Almond Oil….
Makari Naturalle Carotonic Extreme Lightening Multi-vitamin Toning Body Lotion Enriched with Carrot Oil, SPF 15, 17.6 Fl Oz.
This Multi-Vitamin toning body lotion leaves your skin brighter and silky soft with a light fragrant scent….
Makari Naturalle Intense Extreme Lightening Multi-Vitamin Toning Body Lotion Enriched with Shea Butter, SPF 15, 17.6 fl oz.
This Multi-Vitamin toning body lotion leaves your skin brighter and silky soft with a light scent of Shea Butter….
English Constitutional Ideas in the Fifteenth Century
Originally published in 1936, this book contains a detailed investigation of the ideas and theories behind the forms of fifteenth-century English government, reaching conclusions regarding the ‘spirit’ of the constitution. The text is divided into four large chapters: ‘The Estate of King’, ‘The Nature of Parliament’, ‘Statutory Law and Judicial Discretion’ and ‘The Theory of the State’. Extensive …
Grants, etc. From the Crown during the Reign of Edward, the Fifth.
This is a pre-1923 historical reproduction that was curated for quality. Quality assurance was conducted on each of these books in an attempt to remove books with imperfections introduced by the digitization process. Though we have made best efforts – the books may have occasional errors that do not impede the reading experience. We believe this work is culturally important and have elected to bri…